From 2014 you will receive a 50% discount on the first night at Hatari Lodge!
If you can only spend one night in Arusha, rather enjoy the beauty and serenity at the edge of Arusha National Park!
Opt for a longer stay and take advantage of our elaborate activities such as hiking in the rainforest and into Mount Meru’s crater, canoeing, guided walks along the river, visiting the hippo pool, following historic trails or enjoying a picnic at the waterfall. To our great joy we will soon be able to offer trips on horseback! A whole new perspective by which to discover the beauty of nature.
- Less than an hour’s (part game drive) journey from Kilimanjaro Airport to Hatari Lodge
- Experience African wildlife close up (including giraffe, warthogs and small antelope) roaming freely around this Oscar-nominated historical location
- Spend the best time of the day on a morning game drive followed by a delicious breakfast or brunch prior to departure – or simply enjoy a sleep-in
- Spacious en-suite rooms with verandas and fireplaces
- Individual boutique decorated in warm African colours – a lodge made in Tanzania!
- Wake- up call with coffee/tea/hot chocolate at the foot of Mt. Meru with a beautiful view of Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Fresh cuisine featuring home-grown ingredients and catering for all diets
- Exclusive service from attentive personnel with a love for detail
- Enjoy the sunrise or a sundowner on our wooden deck, with a spectacular view over the African plain.
- Bypass the ever-growing city of Arusha and its traffic by exiting from either the West Kilimanjaro Airstrip with Coastal Aviation (2 flights daily) or drive around Mt. Meru on to the Nairobi Road and through the coffee plantation onto the Northern Circuit Safari “highway“
For reservations please contact email@example.com